Stop in Italy Tour operator is one of the biggest full-service destination management companies of the Italian travel industry. If you are a jazz band, an orchestra, a choir or a dance team, or if you manage a group and you are planning to organize a performing tour, Stop in Italy can act as your travel planner for your Italian and European tour.
We can provide the best advice and the most suitable group travel tours tailored for you. We are passionate in our love of travel, profoundly committed to our clients’ needs and expectations, and able to provide services at all the requested levels in the shortest possible time.
Being in the travel industry for over 25 years, our long-term relationships with our suppliers are the result of years of sourcing on a personal basis with particular attention in providing the best services at the right cost.
We will take care of every detail and everything will be carefully planned. And, should anything go wrong either at home or away, we provide emergency helplines 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to be reachable in any moment of your performing tour.
We can efficiently plan and coordinate – as well as advise and design – all aspects of your travel program:
- accommodations in 3, 4, or 5 star hotels all over Europe
- comfortable transfers in air-conditioned buses
- professional multilingual assistants at the airport, at the hotels and for transfers
- sightseeing tours and guides (tickets reservation included)
- wide and accurate selection of performing location and events
- coordination and arrangement of performing events and animation in the selected location
- personalized graphic material for your group (i.e. logos, signboards and uniforms)
Book a customized tour with us
Attend with us this beautiful group tour of Italy with lots of activities and places to visit. During the tour you and your band\choir will also have the possibility to share your talent, performing in local Churches or similar locations.
This 10-days food tour focuses in the discovery of two beautiful islands: Sicily and Malta.
You will travel through Sicily, visiting and tasting the true South Italian spirit, from Palermo to Etna, through Syracuse and many other gems. On the 7th day, you will leave for Malta and plunge in the real heart of this fascinating island with the visit of La Valletta and Mdina.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter. Stay tuned to all our activities!